Jeep Wrangler Hemi Conversion

Jeep Wrangler Hemi Conversions

Overview

The Hemi conversion is all about power, performance, and reliability. The 500 horsepower / 500 foot pound 6.4L engine will make your Jeep drive like a whole new ride. This engine is the same 6.4L Hemi 392 V-8 engine used in the SRT8 Jeep Cherokee and SRT8 Dodge Challenger. All of our engines are brand new, crate engines. If you are looking for speed, this is the conversion for you.

Quality

Conversions are completed using OEM quality parts. To break it down, roughly 90 percent of the components in the conversion are from Mopar. The other 10 percent are manufactured by established companies that want to bring new life to your old ride. The battery tray/air box, throttle body adapters, fan shroud for truck motors, motor mounts and transmission mount are all designed using The latest in CAD design technology and then constructed from high quality, laser cut steel. They are formed on a CNC press brake and expertly assembled by certified welders. All wiring harnesses are built by trained professionals and computer tested before shipment for functionality.

Superchargers

Horsepower gains with a supercharger are impressive. We can use Magnuson, Kenne Bell and Edelbrock to name a few. Cost for this will range from $8500 to $11,500 depending on your application and horsepower you are looking for.

Jeep Wrangler Hemi Conversions

Conversion Specs

5.7 Hemi VVT (WK) 5.7 Hemi VVT (Truck) 6.4L Hemi VVT 7.0L Hemi VVT
2012+ Wrangler (Automatic) $24,500 N/A $29,500 $39,000
2012 Wrangler (Manual) $27,000 N/A $32,500 $41,000
2007 - 2011 Wrangler (Automatic) $25,500 $25,500 $30,500 $39,000
2007 - 2011 Wrangler (Manual) $27,000 $27,000 $33,500 $41,000
Horsepower 375 HP @ 5800 rpm 405 HP @ 5800 rpm 500 HP @ 6000 rpm 610 HP @ 6000 rpm
Torque 390 ft. lbs. @ 4200 rpm 425 ft. lbs. @ 4200 rpm 500 ft. lbs. @ 4200 rpm 690 ft. lbs. @ 4200 rpm
Engine Warranty 1 year /12,000 miles 1 year /12,000 miles 1 year /12,000 miles 1 year /12,000 miles
Fuel Type 87 87 91 91

Kit Pricing

2012 to 2016 6.4L ** Hemi Auto Package $26,000
2012 to 2016 ** 6.4 Hemi Manual Package $29,000
2012 to 2016 ** 5.7 Hemi WK Package $19,000
2007 to 2011 ** 6.4 Hemi Auto Package (Comes with 545RFE transmission) $26,000
2007 to 2011 ** 6.4 Hemi Manual Package (Comes with Getrag 238 6-speed transmission) $29,000
2007 to 2011 ** 5.7 Hemi WK Auto Package (Comes with 545RFE transmission) $19,000
2007 to 2011 ** 5.7 Hemi WK Manual Package (Comes with Getrag 238 6-speed transmission) $22,000
2007 to 2011 ** 5.7 Truck Hemi Auto Package (Comes with 545RFE transmission) $20,000
2007 to 2011 ** 5.7 Truck Hemi Manual Package (Comes with Getrag 238 6-speed transmission) $23,000